Friday, June 4, 2010

Saturday Blog Shoppers

I'm writing this a little early because I have several things to take care of today.

This week for Saturday Blog Shoppers I'm featuring my newest listing, the item I've been meaning to list for awhile:

Green and Gunmetal Forest Key Earrings

Single units of byzantine chainmaille in green and gunmetal enameled copper with dangling small metal skeleton key charms.
Both maille colors are metallic; gunmetal is a brownish-gray color similar to bronze. Keys are dark silvertone; earhooks are silvertone.

I actually have three slightly-different pairs of these earrings, you can see them all in the Etsy listing. To save space and time I'll just put the one photo up here right now.

Thanks for checking out my blog, and please visit the other SBS participants!

~*~

In other news, I'll be at A-Kon this weekend, starting late tonight, but not as a vendor; and yesterday while running errands I lost my class ring. I'd appreciate any help if possible. Here's info.
I think I'll try to develop some way to attach my rings to the finger-chains of my handflowers. This is the second time I've lost a ring because the weather made my fingers slippery. There doesn't need to be a third time.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with your sale, have fun at A-Kon, and I hope you find your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings! Good luck with your sales and have a fun weekend. Off to see the rest of your fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute! Hope you have a fantastic Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earrings!! Good luck!
    Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
    http://www.thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your ring. I hope you find it. Sounds like a good way to not lose one again. Love the earrings. Happy Blog Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to to thank you for this excellent work!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. jhumka earrings online

    ReplyDelete