A certain craft show which I participated in last October is coming up again. I'm debating whether I should try it again this year.
if I sign up right now I'll get a spot inside which should be better than outside, and might even get a good spot as far as inside spots go. if people come to the craft fair I'll get a lot more exposure if I sign up now.
the inside spot costs the same amount as the outside spot.
it's generally a good idea to be in craft shows whenever I can.
I'll have lots of time to invite and promote the craft fair. also I can get a banner for it from VistaPrint and I have display things that I didn't have before.
If I sell a couple of handflowers or byzantine bracelets it will at least pay for the space.
there are no refunds so if I pay for the spot now and then I'm unable to go I'll have lost $35, or $40 if I rent a table from the church. also it's a little early to tell if I should rent a table or if I'll be able to borrow one from a friend.
something else that I care about wants some money from me right now. I really want to give something for that and I need to decide how much.
it's hard to tell right now what I'll be doing or how my car will be behaving in October.
last year I didn't sell anything; mostly because almost no people came by.
I need to get some kind of job and when I do that I'm afraid I won't get the necessary time off.
last year most or all of the people inside had credit card machines and I don't have one. I don't know if I'll really need one or not. Also the other craft companies seemed to be a lot bigger than me.
Well, I think I'll just continue thinking about it for a day or two.