Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A few of my Favorite Things

Awhile back I bought a dagger at the knife store of a certain mall a couple cities away. Actually I'm not sure if it's a dagger or a short sword. Either way it's stainless steel, which I think means it's not authentic or actually usable or anything, but it is fairly sharp. Anyway I like it, and to make it even better I made a belt for it with 16 gauge colored-copper chainmaille and suede lace.





I also made this cloak a few years ago, just because I wanted one:


in these pictures it's Halloween, but I didn't make it as a costume, I made it as actual winter-wear, although I don't always wear it even when it's cold, because it kind of gets in the way if I have to go somewhere. I wish I could wear it all the time though. I was also wearing my dagger when these photos were taken although you can't see it.

And this is my glass dragon sword which is hanging on my wall:



its name is Darksbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment